Update: Greetings, Arks. Our scheduled server maintenance is now over. We are sorry for the inconvenience and we hope to see you all in the game soon!
Here are the changes brought by this maintenance. Thanks for your support!
- New Campaigns:
- Campaign: Use Group Chat! (6/24)
- Campaign: Get the ARKS Handbook Title (6/24)
- Campaign: Daily Log-in Rewards (6/27)
- Campaign: Casino Boosts & Bonuses (6/28)
- New Content:
- AC Scratch Ticket: Chevalier Line
- FUN Scratch Ticket: June 2020 - Part 3
- New Fresh Finds Shop Offerings
- New Urgent Quest Schedule
- New Challenge Quest*
- Event: Independence Day
- Fixed Issues:
- Fixed issue in which the following Quest Trigger names were incorrect:
- "Defense Op: Onslaught Trigger" → "Defense Op: Incursion Trigger"
- "Defense Op: Desperation Trigger" → "Defense Op: Despair Trigger"
About Challenge Quests
A new gameplay mode, CHALLENGE QUESTS, launches with this scheduled maintenance. Read below to learn more about them!
- The Basics:
- The Challenge Quest will be played by moving to the dedicated “Challenge Block”.
- Players’ class becomes the “Challenger” in this mode, which is different from the classes you have used until now! Players will always start at level 1 at the start of the quest.
- The leveling up process is tied to the mission, so any levels gained will reset to 1 when the Challenge Quest comes to an end!
- Challengers can use weapons of all classes that drop during the quest.
- Challenge Quests have a fixed number of areas, so defeat the enemies in each area, and aim for the next area by fighting your way there!
- VR Energy:
- While playing Challenge Quests, the “VR Energy” will gradually decrease, and this is shared with all of the members within the quest.
- When the “VR energy” reaches zero, the quest will end.
- ”VR Energy” can be recovered by picking up capsules during the quest.
- Challenge Miles:
- You cannot bring back any items, such as weapons that you picked up during the quest, but depending on your progress when you complete the quest, you will gain “Challenge Miles”!
- By collecting the new currency, “Challenge Miles” (abbreviated as CM), you can exchange them for very rare items at the CHALLENGE MILE EXCHANGE SHOP.
We are excited for you to join us in the game for more exciting adventures in the world of Phantasy Star Online 2! For live updates on our server status, don’t forget to follow us on Twitter at @play_pso2.
- The PSO2 Team